21 marzo 2018

# The Cutting Cafe

The Cutting Cafe - Bravo!


Regina Easter, la dueña de THE CUTTING CAFE se ofreció a confeccionarnos un archivo con una palabra que nos gustara. Yo estuve buscando una que tuviera sentido tanto en inglés como en español y se me ocurrió la palabra "BRAVO".
Regina Easter, the owner of THE CUTTING CAFE offered to make a file with a word that we would like. I was looking for one that made sense in both English and Spanish and I came up with the word "BRAVO".

Y realicé dos tarjetas diferentes con ella. Una tiene como base un acetato con puntos, sobre el que pegué la palabra "Bravo", diseñada como shaped card. Repasé las letras con un rotulador plateado para que resaltara mi cartulina negra sobre el acetato.
And I made two different cards with her. One is based on an acetate with points, on which I stuck the word "Bravo", designed as a shaped card. I reviewed the letters with a silver marker to highlight my black card on the acetate.


Para la otra tarjeta utilicé una cartulina blanca, decorada en sus bordes con washitape de estrellas, y sobre la que pegué mi archivo, que viene además con sombra. Y aquí la tenéis... Un ¡Bravo! imponente.
For the other card I used a white card, decorated on its edges with stars washitape, and on which I pasted my file, which also comes with shadow. And here you have it ... A Bravo! awesome.


No olvidéis visitar el BLOG de The Cutting Cafe y dejar un comentario para poder ganar 3 archivos de toda la tienda. También podéis ver los trabajos de mis compañeras del equipo porque cada una eligió una palabra diferente y hay muchas diferentes versiones.
Don't forget to visit the BLOG of The Cutting Cafe and leave a comment to win 3 files of the entire store. You can also see the works of my teammates because each one chose a different word and there are many different versions.


¡Hasta pronto!
See you soon!

6 comentarios:

  1. Una muy buena palabra, sí señor
    Te han quedado unas tarjetas estupendas,la segunda me gusta especialmente
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a great choice of word, Maria! Wonderful cards! I love the acetate one! Isn't acetate fun to play with?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Two nice cards. You made a great choice of word.
    GG

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh what fun! Love the word you chose and love how you used the file... so cool how you put the one on acetate so it "floats".. awesome!

    ResponderEliminar

Tus palabras me alegran el día
Your words make my day

Follow Us @soratemplates