21 septiembre 2017

# The Cutting Cafe

The Cutting Cafe en el Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Como en años anteriores, The Cutting Cafe participa como supersponsor en el Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
As in previous years, The Cutting Cafe is a supersponsor at Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

Como me he aficionado a tomar té verde -por cierto, un buen antioxidante- he querido utilizar este archivo que se llama "Teapot", que podéis encontrar pinchando en el nombre,  para participar en este "Fall" hop de Coffee Loving Markers.
As I have been fond of drinking green tea - by the way, a good antioxidant - I wanted to use this file called "Teapot", which you can find by clicking on the name, to participate in this "Fall" hop of Coffee Loving Markers.

Después de recortar el archivo svg con la Silhouette Cameo en cartulina color salmón, he vuelto a recortar en un papel decorado la silueta del cuerpo principal de la tetera y el asa. Le he añadido uno de los mensajes que vienen en el set "Tea Cup" y la he adornado con una puntilla, unas florecitas y dos ramos de perlas, como se puede ver.
After cutting the svg file with the Silhouette Cameo on salmon cardboard, I have cut again on a decorated paper the silhouette of the main body of the teapot and the handle. I have added one of the messages that come on the set "Tea Cup" and I have adorned it with a lace, a little flowers and two bouquets of pearls, as you can see.

Gracias por pasaros por el blog y dejarme vuestros amables comentarios.
Thanks for stopping by the blog and leave me your kind comments.

¡Hasta pronto!
See you soon!

13 comentarios:

  1. what an awesome card my friend...and love the papers

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the tea pot shape of this sweet card. SO pretty! love everything about it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh my gosh this is the sweetest tea pot!!! Love this!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. How fun is this shaped card - I love it. Decorated so prettily; love the lacy ribbon.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Love this fun shaped creation with gorgeous lace, so pretty!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It's a fabulous teapot, Maria! I love the way you've decorated it with the lace and the flowers! :o)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Wow that is some kettle! Beautiful decorated.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Awesome papers and love the lace, flowers and pearls.. beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Love your teapot!! Great job

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com

    ResponderEliminar

Tus palabras me alegran el día
Your words make my day

Follow Us @soratemplates